1. What is your hourly rate?
Answer: I charge $175/hour
2. How long will my tattoo take/cost me?
Answer: There are many factors to this question. Size, location on the body, detail, as well as many other factors that all play a role in how long your tattoo will take/cost you. If you have a budget for your tattoo, it is best to let me know before hand.
3. What is your minimum?
Answer: I have a $300/day minimum
4. Does my deposit go towards the cost of my tattoo?
Answer: Yes, your deposit goes towards your last tattoo session.
5. When will you draw/create my design and show it to me?
Answer: Generally, I draw the tattoo the week of the tattoo appointment. I will only show you the tattoo design when you get to your appointment, unless you live further than one hour from the shop.
6. Can I come into the shop and talk with you about my tattoo ideas?
Answer: Currently, I am by appointment only. So, it's anybody's guess as to when I'm going to be there from day to day. But, yes, you're more than welcome to come by the shop anytime to see if I am there, and I should be able to spare 10-15 minutes to chat with you about your tattoo.
7. How do I set up a consultation?
Answer: I handle all of my consultations by email. If I feel we are unable to sort everything out by email, I will set up an appointment with you to meet at the shop.
8. How do I make a deposit?
Answer: Click "Deposits" in the drop down menu . There is a link to PayPal set to $200. Deposits are only to be made with my approval.
9. Will I lose my deposit if I have to reschedule?
Answer: This is decided on a case by case basis, but generally if you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, you will have to put down another deposit to reschedule, and you will lose your last deposit.
10. Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my tattoo before I come in?
Answer: Yes. Please refrain from any sun on the area you are getting tattooed. If the area you are getting tattooed is rough at all (elbow, hand, knee, foot) begin lightly exfoliating the area a couple of weeks before you get tattooed. Also, keep lotion on it as often as possible.
11. What forms of payment do you accept for the tattoo session?
Answer: I prefer cash. I accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, or Venmo. There is a $20 charge for credit cards, debit cards, or PayPal.
12. Will you finish another artist's work?
Answer: No, sorry.
13. Are there any types of tattoos you prefer not to do?
Answer: Yes. I prefer not to do tribal/celtic tattoos, relgious tattoos, writing/script, watercolor tattoos, pokemon/anime, or cover up tattoos. But, email me anyway and you will get my recommendation list.
14. What time will my appointment be?
Answer: I generally start tattooing at 1pm. If I need to start at a different time, I will contact you by email to let you know what time we will be starting. Please make sure and have no other obligations the day of your appointment.